Saskatoon... Let's Stay For A While!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Saskatchewan » Saskatoon
March 1st 2011
Published: March 4th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Well.. I guess we're staying, but why not?? This place is awesome!! I am still working at Mano's and have applied for a teaching licence here in Saskatoon so that I can do some subbing, and Christian Landed himself a great job with a company called Easy Home where he is doing collections and deliveries all over the city. He says he really likes it because he's been driving all over Saskatoon and it's been a great way to learn about the city and he's getting along great with the people he works with. We both have made quite a few friends here and are excited to experience all that Saskatoon has to offer, especially come summer. So, we thought we would give everybody a chance to see our sweet little pad that we landed to stay in while we call Saskatoon our home. Its a basement suite in a split entry house in the "North Park" region of the city. Its such a cute little place and our neighbour upstairs is fantastic. Christian and I hope that you like the pics we took of the place, we wanted to share it with everybody. Also we wanted to thank everyone for their responses to our blog posts on this great journey we've been on and also thank everyone who let us stay with them and all the great new friends we have made because of the trip. Thank you all so much for everything it meant the world to us, and please know that our door is always open and if anyone needs a place to stay while in Saskatoon please look us up! Thanks for following the blog everyone and Christian and I look forward to when we can make some new posts about our next crazy trip we take!


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0377s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb