Day 126


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Quebec
October 4th 2009
Published: October 7th 2009
Edit Blog Post

We hit the road early and dropped Megan off in Halifax before getting back on the road back to Fredericton to meet Heather again. The drive on the way was long and boring and it was no different heading back West again!

After a couple of hours we needed to fill up with fuel so took the exit off the main freeway thinking that the local town would have a petrol station, it didn't! We had to keep on the small roads and the gas was running very very low, it didn't even register on the gauge.

After passing through some more strange villages with nothing but a couple of houses and farms we got right into the countryside. The road was pretty bumpy and Norman was struggling a little and then the next thing we knew a huge deer had jumped out in front of us, Craig didnt even slow down, he just watched it and said oooohhh, a deer! I panicked as i knew what a mess it would make of Norman but luckily it fell over just before it hit us and it just rubbed against the side of the truck, we were ok!!!

We eventually came to a village and we were saved as there was a gas station!!!

When we arrived at Fredericton again we met up with Heather and some others that usedd to work at Hilltop with Craig. We headed out for Mr Keit's birthday in some bar with live band and good drinks!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0406s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb