Sarah and Alex's travel log


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Waterloo
April 22nd 2005
Published: April 22nd 2005
Edit Blog Post

Hi all
Sorry for the mass email but I wanted to get this set up. This is a way that we will be sending out emails, while we are in Europe next month. We will still be checking our own email accounts but since this site allows us to post pictures and has maps it seemed like something that might be fun to try also you can leave us messages on it.


So here is our itineary:

May 3: heading off to Pearson International Airport and boarding a flight for Paris.
May 4: arrive in Paris at Charles De Gaulle and take a train to Montpellier France and change trains and to go to Barcelona.
May 10: Leave Barcelona for Nimes France, changing trains in Narbonne.
May 12: Leave Nimes for Avignon France
May 13th to 18th: We are in Avignon and the area around it. We are really hoping to go to Aix en Provence.
May 18th: head to Nice
May 20th: head to Genoa Italy
May 23rd: head to Cinque Terre, Italy (Manarola)
May 26th: head to Milan Italy via Genoa
May 27th: early in the morning head to Paris France.
May 31st: head to Oxford, England.
May 31st - June 6th: in Oxford, London and sorounding area.
June 6th: head to London England
June 7th: head to Toronto.

We are doing this via train staying for the most part in hostels. We really excited and looking forward to seeing Sarah's friend Jen while in Oxford.

11 more days to go!






Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0466s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb