Toronto


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Toronto
July 11th 2013
Published: June 26th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 43.6485, -79.3854

Today we had the day to explore Toronto, and we set off headed towards the CN tower. On the way we stopped off for a spot of brunch at a cafe - Simon had a crepe with fresh fruit and custard and Nicky had creeps and French toast with fresh fruit.

After this delicious brunch we headed to the CN Tower and once we had purchased the tickets we were on our way. The tower required us to take an elevator to a observatory capsule - this gave us views over the city of Toronto and onto Lake Ontario. Apparently on a clear day you can see Niagara Falls but we couldn't see them today.

There was also a glass floor and although this was full of people pulling questionable poses you could see right down to the ground below.

Once down from the tower we took a walk through the city centre and went to look around St Lawrence Market. After this we took a walk down to the harbour and found a quiet spot in a park under a tree to relax.

This was a beautiful place to sit but we decided to head back into town. We found a quiet restaurant in Chinatown and had some dinner and let the traffic calm down. We then drove onto our hotel in Niagara Falls.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.146s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0449s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb