What's goin' on??


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Toronto
July 22nd 2006
Published: July 22nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hey there! Just a quick note because I know that some of you are wondering where the hell we are.....

We are home. Well, not really at "home". We got back to Ontario on June 28th, but we've spent so little time in our apartment in Toronto that we haven't even bothered to reconnect our phone!

Are currently doing the visit the parents/spend time at the cottage tour. It's too hot in the city and as usual, I would rather spend as much time "up north" as possible before going back to work. Steven (Mick's son) is here for the month, so that's another reason to spend quality time out of the city.

Had an amazing month in British Columbia. Travelled all around, did some great mountain biking (Whistler rules!!) and some terrible mountain biking (curses on all those bike shop workers who sent us on "stupid" trails), and experienced some amazing scenery. Huge thanks to those friends who put us up (and put up with us) while we were there. Major apologies to those people that we didn't get to see. Hopefully we will be back soon and connect next time around.

Due to the wonderful weather, we have not even started going through our photos or videos from The Trip. We hope to post some of our gems on this site when we get organized. Need some rainy days to keep us inside!

So, stay in touch. For those of you whom we met on our travels, we would love to hear what you are up to now. For those of you in Canada, we won't be reinstating our phone until 2nd week of August, at the earliest. In the meantime, you can email me (k_anthon@hotmail.com) or leave a message on Mick's cellphone at 416-737-6013. You may also be able to reach us at the cottage over the next two weeks at 705-286-2913, but we tend not to spend much time indoors. Mick's email is not currently working, so don't send anything to him directly. Use this website or my email instead.

Hope everyone is well!

Cheers!

Kirsten and Mick

Advertisement



27th July 2006

Resurfacing
Hey you guys! Glad to hear you're somewhere, and it sounds awesome. I just crawled back into real life myself - back in NYC, though living in Daddy's apt. isnt quite what i was hoping for. I guess having a fabulous year has a price. Hope to catch up when you are back in the groove. Have fun kids!
6th August 2006

good to know...
... that you're both in one piece. we're in norway for the moment, swimming with whales and eating them occationally. back to china in a months time. take care off each other... see you later...

Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.07s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb