Flying Drunk


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Toronto
February 28th 2010
Published: February 28th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Hey again. Well we are all here sitting in Toronto waiting for our flight to depart to Frankfurt Germany. A bit hung over from last night. After my day from hell yesterday it was time for a few relaxing drinks last night before the trip began. Well those few drinks turned into a little too many. LOL. At two AM it was time to hit the road into the airport, Jen could not find her passport, Cindy could not find her wallet...what a state we were in. Finally a little past three we got to the airport. Once in the airport and thru security I decided it would be a fantastic time for a nap...who knew the man sitting next to me would not agree. lol. The flight well it was something to be desired. Note to Self - turblance and booze do not mix well. So anyways here we re in Toronto sitting in the maple leaf lounge waiting for the game to start and hopefully watch our boys win the gold before we head off. Meet up with a group of guys heading to Greece as well, we have decided that we will stick together until the second week of our trip where we will be heading to Olympica and they will be going to New Zealand. Off for now. Talk Later.

Mel

Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0323s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb