Las Palmas Take 2


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Toronto
February 2nd 2019
Published: February 3rd 2019
Edit Blog Post

Long filled day catching up on work and organizing the family for our departure. Said our goodbyes to the baby, Cleo that is, and took a final trip to Boston Pizza to visit Julia at work before we left. Going to miss her 😊

We arrived safely at the airport, had a quick check-in but realized once thru security that I had Sean's phone in my bag. OMG, panic set in.... knew it was too good to be true. Kids waited for me as I returned to the departures and hoped Sean didn't drive too far before he realized he didn't have his phone. Thankfully, he was there waiting, hoping I too had made the discovery! Reunited again, and I got another quick goodbye 😊 (Lucky me) before setting off to the gate again. Well, almost made it to the gate, had to first make a quick stop for a glass of wine.

Our flight leaves at 8:40 pm to Ponta Delgada (a small island in Portugal) - 5 hr 35 min flight and then a quick stopover before heading to Las Palmas- 3 hr flight. Arriving at 11:15 am - Spain time, so about 6:15 am in Stouffville. We are going to be 5 hours ahead of home for anyone wanting to reach out!

Hoping to get a little sleep on the flights so we can try and get on Las Palmas time sooner than later.

Have a great night, will check in once we get settled!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.161s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0338s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb