One Year Left


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Oakville
September 7th 2013
Published: September 7th 2013
Edit Blog Post

We are one week into the 2013-2014 school year. Elizabeth has just started grade four and Jack is thrilled to FINALLY be in grade one. They both love their teachers and they seem to be really enjoying school. Paul and I have good classes - so far, at least!

It is crazy to think that we only have one year left before we start our journey. The pressure is on. We have been planning and saving for this since 2009. A colleague asked us recently how the kids felt about being away for a year, and our response was, "They really don't know any other way of life - we have been talking about this for the majority of their lives!"

We have created a "MUST SEE/DO" list - Paul must see Greece, I must "see" an African safari, Elizabeth must zipline (anywhere) and swim with dolphins, and Jack must ... wait for it ... see a concert in the Sydney Opera House. I kid you not!

This will be a brief entry as I am still learning the world of blogging and I am hoping to play with this over the next 12 months, so thank you for bearing with me. Any advice is always appreciated.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.025s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0681s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb