Niagara Falls


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Niagara Falls
December 27th 2009
Published: December 27th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Just left Niagara Falls. We absolutely were amazed with the Falls. We stayed at the Travel Lodge right on Clifton Hills. The town is full of tourist things to do, like wax museums and haunted houses. We took the train and bus from Toronto and ended in Niagara Falls on Saturday afternoon. The temperature was about 3 degrees celcius. It wasn't too bad, for the dead of winter!

Heading out today for Montreal by Rail Canada. It started to snow a bit but it's not sticking. Enjoying the trip.


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

Toronto HotelToronto Hotel
Toronto Hotel

Day 1 - we arrived at Toronto late on Christmas night. This was a pic of Keith the day after Christmas as we headed out to the train station.
Niagara FallsNiagara Falls
Niagara Falls

Falls on the US side. Beautiful day!
The FallsThe Falls
The Falls

The US Falls are behind me. These Falls were much more visible than Horseshoe Falls had a huge mist that made it difficult to see plus made us really wet.
The FallsThe Falls
The Falls

Here's us standing in a tunnel down below and behind the Falls. It was amazing to feel the pressure. Well worth the trip.
Niagara Falls   Marcela Donna and KeithNiagara Falls   Marcela Donna and Keith
Niagara Falls Marcela Donna and Keith

Marcela is from Ireland and on her honeymoon with Jason.


28th December 2009

Hey!
You guys look GREAT! I'm glad you are having such a good time!

Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 46; dbt: 0.047s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb