Niagra Falls Trip


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Niagara Falls
October 15th 2009
Published: October 19th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Niagra Falls





Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Niagra Falls 1Niagra Falls 1
Niagra Falls 1

This picture was taken when I first arrived at Niagra Falls. I was awestruck by the beauty and majesty of the falls. The size of the falls was spectacular and I was amazed by how many people were there on a weekday morning to admire what tens of thousands of year of erosion and melting glaciers did.
Niagra Falls 2Niagra Falls 2
Niagra Falls 2

I always knew that the falls were big and beautiful, but this was only excentuated by the amazing 4D film that we watched in Niagra Falls Centre. It was a rea life experience that took me on a roller coaster ride through the history and layout of Niagra Falls. Going on the maidof the mist would have been a treat, but it would hve bben very hard to top the amazing effects and interactive scene that took place during the Niagra Falls movie.
Niagra Falls 3Niagra Falls 3
Niagra Falls 3

After my group had finished in the movie, we were free to roam about Niagra Falls, both the falls and the tourist area around the falls. it was clear that a lot of thought had been put into the set up and layout of this town. While prices were not always cheap, tere was plenty to do and look at, fee of charge. Overall, I'd say that this trip was an educational and exciting trip that was well worth it.


Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0352s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb