Niagra Falls


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Niagara Falls
October 15th 2009
Published: October 15th 2009
Edit Blog Post

EveryBodyEveryBodyEveryBody

Sitting on the Edge
My trek to Niagara falls started off with a very early mourning having to be at school for 7:50 am which is normally when I get up to get ready for school. Once arriving at school a few minutes late I met up with Sam, Andrew S and Cam because we were chosen to drive up in Ms Brown’s car. Driving up was a long ride because off all the traffic and having to sit next to Sam. I was a little bit scared for the first half an hour while driving up with the teacher because I thought it was going to be like torture with a tone of lectures and no fun or laughing but I have got to say it was a lot better then that. We passed the time by doing riddles such as the man who woke up and then killed himself because he turned the light in the light house off to go to bed and killed a bunch of people (ya I got that one!!!). Since we took the car we arrived about 15 minutes before everybody and had some time to do some exploring. First thing we did was gone to check out the falls which to me got boring very quickly so we went to Starbucks. When the school bus arrived we met up with Nick and Ian then made our way to the maid of the mist which I had been waiting for all day just to find out that the boat or something was flooded and that it was closed and we couldn’t go on it. This was a little bit upsetting but Nick made it better by telling me that we were going to go behind the falls instead but that didn’t happen either so we ended up seeing a 4D movie about some squirrel and a polar bear which was good. When the movie was over we had time to spend wondering around the falls. We did a lot of things during this time including the haunted house the wax museum and shopping. The most important part of the day though was at the arcade. At approximately 1:42pm nipper the moose was bourn out of the basket ball machine, Alex finally became a mother. When we finished looking around we headed back to the car for the extremely long ride home. Two hours of the geography game, all of us versus Ms Brown and Andrew was not willing to give up even though you can’t win. That concluded my trip to Niagara Falls and a very fun day with my friends.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.041s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb