Niagara Falls


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Niagara Falls
October 13th 2009
Published: October 14th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Niagara FallsNiagara FallsNiagara Falls

Picture Perfect!
On October 7th 2009, our, Birchmount Park CI natural disasters class along with a travel and tourism class was lucky enough to go down and see Niagara Falls for the day. It was a very long bus ride for the amount of leg room you were given, but in the end it was all worth it.

When we first got to the falls, we were all fascinated just taking in what was there in front of our eyes(one of the seven great wonders of the world). It was very fun watching the falls, other than the fact you got a little bit wet, even from so far away. The falls are a sight that last a life time.

After our initial shock was over, we were supposed to go for a ride on the Maid of the Mist. This would have been a great experience expect for the fact that the dock leading to the fairy had been flooded the night before. There is just no predicting what the falls may do! Luckily our teachers that were with us thought that it would be fun to see the 4D movie they had playing at the falls instead. The movie
Haunted houseHaunted houseHaunted house

VERY SCARY!
was very cool. The 4D stood for the fact that the ground you were on shook and you happened to get a little wet.

When the movie was finished, finally our teachers said we could go off on our own and have fun exploring the falls cool attractions. The first thing my group wanted to do was go into the scariest haunted house they had down there. Me on the other hand, hates scary things and really did not want to do that. With all my begging not to go in the haunted house, my group members were not budged. They made me go in... BAD DECISION. For about an hour after the haunted house i was still freaked out which I didn't like to much. At the end of the day though, i was glad i wasn't the guy who decided to chicken out and miss out on the fun.

After our haunted house adventure, we were starving. We did a little looking around and admiring of different shops before we came to our pit stop, Burger King.

When lunch was over we decided we wanted to go on another sort of ride/amusing adventure. This just
Burger KingBurger KingBurger King

Great Lunch Break!
so happened to be a mirror maze. The maze was extremely cool. It reminded me of the movies where there is a chase scene and there are all those trick mirror that fool the chaser. It also happened to be very difficult and took us quite a while until we finally figured our way out of it.

Before we knew it, our day was over. It was time to head back to our bus. Surprisingly, everyone got back to the bus stop in time. That was everyone except the bus driver! The bus driver was 30 minutes late! That did not stop us from having a great day though. I'm sure everyone enjoyed the trip greatly.

Our class trip to Niagara Falls was very fun and and enjoyable. I hope to go down there again soon and enjoy the falls even more, along with share the experience with my family. Over all I was very happy about the trip and hope to do something like that again very soon.








Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Crystal CavesCrystal Caves
Crystal Caves

The mirror maze


Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb