From Toronto to Niagara


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Niagara Falls
June 11th 2022
Published: June 11th 2022
Edit Blog Post

If you are coming from Toronto and looking for a way going to Niagara falls.

One way that i can suggest is to book a tour bus going to Fallsview Casino.It is a roundtrip tour from Mississauga and the pick up location is in the (we got picked up on this location), Centre View Dr, Mississauga, ON L5B 4C1, Canada.

You will see a lot of casino patron waiting for their bus on this location.The bus usually comes after 1 hour of every tour.My bus arrived at 10 am.You will be dropped off on the Fallsview Hotel Casino vicinity itself.The perks of riding on this bus is you will get a free voucher to play on the casino if you are a first time guest and the its location of dropped off is the best.Niagara fall is just right below.You can have your schedule of return for the bus on the next day as long as you keep your ticket going back to Mississauga,same place where you got picked up.

The price for the roundtrip bus is 35CAD

From toronto,you can take the bus going to Mississauga city centre from Kipling station or you can the take the train which ever convenient for you.



Another way which just made recently is FLIXBUS.Check out their site www.flixbus.ca


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0446s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb