Day 1-3 lake of the woods


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Kenora
September 23rd 2013
Published: September 28th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Today, we got to Lake of the Woods. I'll explain what it looks like we are in a bay in a nice loge cabin with trees around uses e lake In front of use. Wen we arrived we unpacked It was about 6:00. My three cousins, Danny, Kristen and David and Uncle Bruce went out fishing. When they came back, me, Dad, Grampa and Bruce went out fishing. Grampa was the only one to catch a fish. My aunt Jeanine made a nice supper that night.

Me and Dad slept in the cabin. In the morning, we set up our tent. Then we had a small party for the cousins with a really good cake. Me, Jeanine and Grampa played horse shoes, And Grampa kicked our butt, but it was really fun. Nearing the end of the day, a fishing crew went out. When they returned, everyone else showed up, and we had the first supper with everyone.

In the morning, Logan, Danny and David woke up at 1:00. Then the first fishing crew went out. When they came back we found out that Danny caught a 12 pound jack after some pics, another crew went out. Finishing the day with a good supper. We're going to play gestures girls vs boys.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.045s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 10; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0222s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1019.1kb