Next tour sounds great!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Nova Scotia » Halifax
August 18th 2011
Published: August 18th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Looks like we are in with a bunch of people from the States. They seem very nice. One fellow arrived in the briefing room last night, took one look at us and said "Oh no, it's the bucket list brigade!" He's old too so it was taken well. Seems like he will be the joker of the party. It is an interesting time in our journey - finding out about our travelling companions. One fellow is what you might call - "mobility challenged". He seems like a good guy. His wife is the organiser and I overheard him saying, "Once she makes up her mind..." Another couple we met on the bus coming from the airport. Don said, "When I grow up I want to do what you are doing!" It doesn't look as if he has long to wait. Anyway, today it seems we are to be having a cadleigh (?) (a scottish/acadian party) with our lunch. We will even be able to try step dancing! I don't know what the hotels will be like from now on,they sound like small family owned type places so maybe we will not have access to internet - who knows! We are well and looking forward to our next adventure. Our love to you all.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0304s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 998kb