Made it to Halifax


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Nova Scotia » Halifax
August 29th 2019
Published: August 29th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Well, we made it to Halifax. We did take a slow route. Sacramento to Denver. Then Denver to Chicago. We only had a 51 minute layover in Chicago and our plane from Denver was late. When we landed in Chicago, we had 15 minutes to get to our plane to Halifax. We landed on the farthest runway from the terminal and parked at the farthest gate from the runway. Then we had to run past 10 gates, go thru a long hallway to the next building and up to gate 6, where they told us we needed to go to the next building and gate 25. I ran ahead and everyone was already on the plane except us. We had to wait for Stacy. When we got to Halifax I got a text that one of our bags didn't make the trip from Chicago. Turned out it was mine. There were no more flights to Halifax that day, so I had to wait for it to show up the next day. I told Stacy I either had to wear dirty unders or borrow a pair of hers. I wore dirty unders.

We went out for a look around and walked down to the waterfront. We took a duck boat tour around the downtown and around the waterfront. It was a beautiful day, sunny and 79 degrees. Tomorrow we fly to Gander. Its supposed to be 60 degrees and rainy.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

StacyStacy
Stacy

Stacy sitting on the deck of the Titanic


29th August 2019
Stacy

Good to hear from you
Hi Bob, dirty unders on your first day? Holy cow. Sounds like you had a fun first day anyway. Where is the picture of Stacy on the titanic???? It didn't come through.
29th August 2019

Glad you made it safely and one time! Good think you're in such good shape!
29th August 2019

Oh my.....I guess that's a reminder to take a change of clothes (or at least unders) in a carry-on. How was the duck boat? I always thought that would be fun! Happy Trails!

Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 33; dbt: 0.024s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb