Day 122


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » New Brunswick » Fredericton
September 29th 2009
Published: October 7th 2009
Edit Blog Post

We had plans to be on the road before 9am for the 14 hour drive but failed miserably and ended up leaving at around 10.45. It was Norman the Nissan's 1st big run out so we were a little apprehensive but he trundled through and made it with no problems. The I95 is a very long road and we headed back up north through Norman's home, Maine! We had been told many stories over the summer about northern maine and what it was like so were pretty excited to see what it was like. Driving up you didn't see cars anywhere! Just before the boarder crossing to Canada we past a big truck with a trailer. As we came closer we saw people standing around the trailer and then we noticed that the hunters had shot a huge moose and it was sat in the trailer!

During the boarder crossing craig managed to find the toilets in the security building and gave Canada a present from England!

On the road we headed towards Halifax but only managed to get to Fredericton where we couldn't drive any further! We called our friend Heather who lived there and met up with her and enjoyed a quiet beer around the fire, bliss!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.026s; cc: 12; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0286s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb