Yo to the YOHO


Advertisement
Published: October 24th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Wow... We finally made it to Yoho National Park and the Lake O'Hara area. It's been on our list of things to do for two years and every time we've gone to try and book some accommodation we've been disappointed to find out that everything was booked solid - even the camp sites... We had to get there before it closed for hiking, and before we left...
Unfortunately our only option to explore the area was the day-hike option. We thought we'd try and use Charlotte's connections again (which have worked for two years without fail - from heli-skiing, to white water rafting, NHL hockey tickets, dog sledding, helicopter flights, to name but a few - all for free.. What can i say I've been living the dream for 2 years). And what do you now, we got two free tickets on one of the last buses of the season, with only 24hr notice. Nice one Lotty...
The rest is in the pix, an absolutely gorgeous day, no clouds, warm for this time of year (23C), easy hiking with huge rewards and perfect timing to see all the Larch trees in the Fall splendor. All in all probably one of the best days hiking we've ever had. Check it out...


Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

Lake McArthurLake McArthur
Lake McArthur

wow, one of the prettiest places i can ever remember


25th October 2008

nudes?
Wheres the naked pic steve? You started this theme, im just saying what everyone else is thinking! pics are great guys. x

Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0536s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb