Goodbye Wings


Advertisement
Published: January 18th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well as our time draws to a close we decided to start saying goodbye to our favourite things in Vancouver, starting with WINGS! One of the first places ate after arriving at the hostel on Granville Street. Nathan, Brooke, Ben and I made the trip over the water to Wings for the last time. A nice night, pounds of wings, drinks, and a special sample wing for Ben. There was a wing on the menu which was marked at extra hot and Ben thought he would order a pound of them. The lady advised him against it and said to try a sample one as NO ONE had EVER eaten more then 4 before. When the wing arrived at the table it looked harmless, however it didnt take long until it unleashed it full force on us all in different ways. Ben ate it, and his eyes were watering and nose running, he couldnt believe how hot is actually was. His whole face started burning and his lips felt like they were on fire. He then snatched my drink and drank some, I wasnt think and then had a drink after and my mouth was also on fire. I could not believe how hot it was, and I just got a taste from my straw. It was so funny! Ben has really been great at trying new foods!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

So full!So full!
So full!

Asleep on the sea bus after over eating!
AsleepAsleep
Asleep

Over eaten also!


Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0519s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb