Changed Vegas Dates


Advertisement
Published: February 3rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Ok so lets start this blog thingee out with pre Vegas shite. Today I went to a Vegas site and bought two tour tickets. One was for a 10hour trip to Laughlin Nevada for Wednesday Feb. 13th. It looks like a really cool place to visit....its about a 2 hour bus ride to Laughlin (which is located at the tip of Nevada and borders Arizona and California....its also right on the Colorado river and has 12 Casinos right on the waterfront. Then I booked a tour to The Grand Canyon. Its another 10 hour tour for Thurs. Feb 14 (Valentines Day...hope Nadine doesn't throw me into it...but will have to take my chances).
Then it dawns on me that we will be away from Vegas for 2 out of the 4 days we have there so what the hell are we to do???? Had a bright idea to phone our Travel agent at Flight Centre and change the flights.. After about 4 hours of deliberation and juggling on his part we were able to fly out of Vancouver on Monday morning at 11:30am directly into Vegas...Yahoo! no changing flights in Seattle now and we have an extra day in Vegas.
Ooops now where the hell do we stay for the extra day??? Aha Mick is so amazing that he jumps on the computer and books a room at The Fitzegerald hotel right in "old town Vegas" right on Freemont Street....where we wanted to be in the first place....Cool!!!
Ok so now we plan on going to Vancouver on Sunday Feb. 10th and stay at the Accent Inn Airport hotel (was a free nights stay thanks to Winners...and of course Nadines winning prize for being such a great Sales Leader!! and then its off to Vegas on Monday.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0218s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 998.7kb