Day 88 Shuswap Lake


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Salmon Arm
July 15th 2018
Published: July 15th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Want relaxing or activities or both? Well, we’re at the perfect setup. It has it all for activities from extreme to recreational to doing nothing to doing as you please to mixing everything together. So, today for us it was watch the unfinished Men’s semi-final from Wimbledon, followed by the Women’s Final, before setting up on the jetty to soak in the sunshine, lazily swim, try paddle boarding, sail the Hobie cat, eat goodies and float around on the boa...rd. For a little excitement we travelled to the Chase Canyon for the thrill of zip-lining. We ziplined 30-100m above a roaring river and waterfalls through the canyon on 3 different lines varing in length from 100 to 200 metres. Unreal but too, too quick.

We finished the day with dessert and then fast tubing behind a speed boat on the Shuswap, not to mention listening and moving to the music of Eric Clapton and JJ Cale together with "Ride the River" being an example of one piece of music, ZZ Top, Jon Fogerty and Credence. This is one fantastic holiday.


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement

















Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0346s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 4; ; mem: 1mb