First ski day


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Panorama
December 23rd 2006
Published: December 24th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Our first day of skiing. We can’t seem to copy our video pictures but we will get some pictures to add tomorrow. The snow here is great and there are very few people so it feel like we have a private ski resort. Kelvin and Vince went out to the Taynton Bowl (back side of the mountain) and had a great time but worked very hard. Vince took a slight tumble and had to crawl back up the mountain in very deep powder to retrieve his skis. Meanwhile Kelvin wrenched his knee a bit so the ice pack is out tonight. Troy was the first one on the hill and skied with abandon all morning; too exhausted to continue in the afternoon. Kurtis and I found a great pack of powder and skied that run all afternoon with the video camera. Tonight there is little happening.
Enjoying our time of relaxation and calm, I hope all of you at home are having as wonderful of a time.
I am having some problems with my pictures, I will try to improve the quality tomorrow. Please let me know if you are able to view everything okay. I would love to hear how Christmas is going at home.




Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Playing WiiPlaying Wii
Playing Wii

Troy's Wii is always popular for a quick bowling or tennis game.
Holding the couch downHolding the couch down
Holding the couch down

Vince's favorite activity between skiing
Quick SudokuQuick Sudoku
Quick Sudoku

Kelvin's favorite pastime


Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0342s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb