Day 20 – Dubai


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
October 2nd 2016
Published: October 17th 2016
Edit Blog Post

We had a last minute change of plans today and we decide to have a lazy day.

Our deal at the hotel includes a complimentary room service breakfast so we order, but do not expect too much. The tray that arrived had everything on it including a pot of Arabic coffee. It was a really great way to start the day.

We have another bash at drying the clothes in the tumble dryer, but we continually get an error message. A call to reception gets a man at the door very soon. He takes a quick look then declares that there is not a lot he can do today as it is a public holiday, but that he will sort it tomorrow. This seemed fair enough.

So we head to the roof for some sun and a swim in the pool. For most of the time we are the only ones there. This always proves to be a great relaxing time.

Being a bit of a mixed up day, in the middle of the afternoon we head back to the Mall for a late lunch / early dinner. We have an entertainer voucher for Texas Chicken, so head there for chicken burgers etc. George loves his chicken and this one got another thumbs up from him. It was yet another profitable buy one get one free deal efficiently executed. So far with these deals on the various products, we are in profit in the grand sum of over £1500 increasing daily.

Afterwards we have an amble around the Mall and remember all that we loved about it when we were here last year. We found the Marble Slab Creamery that we had a deluxe ice cream from last year. As we had an Entertainer voucher this year, we decided to try them again. It was every bit as good as we remember. We sat on the floor to eat them and watched the families playing in the snow in Ski Dubai.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



30th October 2016

Day 20
Lazy day tut tut, not like you two. Breakfast wow that looks awesome, ski Dubai, did you not have a go after eating your ice cream ? to use up some of them calories.
30th October 2016

Your comments
Glad you are enjoying the blogs

Tot: 0.332s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.084s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb