Rihla 13


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
December 20th 2011
Published: December 20th 2011
Edit Blog Post

During the Middle Ages (or Cross-Cultural Interaction), many people considered warriors and knights to be heroes because they offered protection. Let's consider the meaning of a hero in 2011.

1. Which one do you consider the be most HEROIC? Explain.

That is very hard to pick someone out of all those heros, and the heros that helped children are the best. But I would have to pick Patrice Millet. He goes out of his way while he has cancer to help children from hati, now thats a hero.



2. If you had the chance, who would you nominate to be your hero of 2011? (This person can be someone you know personally or a public figure that you consider to be a hero)

I would have to pick Mr. Sicat as a hero, and I choose him because he created this school that has made kids bring out their best. He could have been doing so many other different things than create a school for intercity kids. He is like Julius Caesar for our school, how he created a new way to run a school, like Caesar made the roman empire.



3. Do we study "heroes' in history? Who decides who or what is heroic?

Yes we always study heros in history, and the heros are the ones that make the history. The heros our decided by what side you are on. Cause on mans hero can be another mans villain. Like George WashingHilton our nations history, but in England he could be labeled as a villain.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.169s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0512s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb