Willow Stream Spa


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
October 20th 2007
Published: October 25th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Chelle's usual partner in crime Jessie (Leanne was in NZ for work) and herself decided to pay a visit to the Willow Stream Spa at the Fairmont Hotel to check out one of their spa treatments. The boys were off on a desert driving course (which apparently went very well- there may even be some photos somewhere) so the girls decided to treat themselves.

The spa was very lovely, although not quite as lovely as the Burj Al Arab - however I don't suppose that it really could be. The fairmont is only 5 stars compared to the Burj's 7 stars.

However the spa treatment itself was really quite lovely. We were offered tea, coffee, fruit and juices when we arrived. This was served to us in the relaxation room that overlooked the swimming pool. We had a good chortle as we looked at some of the people who were at the pool area. One lady had obviously just had a cupping treatment and she was proudly showing off these absolutley disgusting massive red suction circles on her back.

We were a little more modest and restricted ourselves to a session in the steam room and a soak in the jacuzzi. We then retired to our respective treatment rooms to enjoy our 'energy of the sea' treatment. This treatment was a full bod sea salt scrub followed by a massage. It was so lovely and relaxing.




Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.367s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 62; dbt: 0.1558s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb