The Yas Viceroy Hotel Day 4


Advertisement
Published: March 16th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Well after a long hot drive & a stop off in the shopping mall for down food we arrive at Yas Island. We followed the sign posts for the Yas Marina Circuit & pulled in to be greeted by a guard who told it was the next entrance we wanted for the hotel but we had to turn round at the beginning of the race track which in itself was fab.
We the drive onto the hotels drive way OMG is all I can say. We had to drive across the F1 racing track just to enter the hotel.
We were again greeted by the valet parking guy along with the bellboy taking our case from the car.
As soon as we walked into this amazing hotel we both felt scruffy. The hotels assistant manager jumped on us as soon as we came threw the door asking if we had just come from the beach we explained we hadn't & we'd come from the desert & right away he offered us complimentry soft drinks to cool us down & nice cool face cloths to wipe out faces with. We then proceeded to check in all the while the assistant manager was chatting away to us. After a confusion over the booking.com booking the assistant manager offered us a free upgrade to an executive suite for the 2nites. Right away we accepted & I even offered to settle the hotel bill right away incase they realised how good a deal they were giving us for free.
Pedro the reception guy walked us to the lift were the bellboy with our case met us who then proceeded to take us up to our suite.
OMG he opened the door into a hall way with a cloak room toilet on the left & we followed the hallway into a huge living room/dinning room, off them was a huge master bedroom with separate dressing room bathroom shower & toilet along with a full length balcony overlooking the harbour & F1 racing track. Of cause we waiting for the bellboy to leave the room before we started jumping round like loons on landing on our feet on such an upgrade for free


Additional photos below
Photos: 26, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0355s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb