Travel in the ancient city of Ephesus


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey
September 25th 2013
Published: September 25th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Kusadasi Tours


Canakkale, a 6-hour bus ride to the kusadasi reached a very nice and pleasant. Settled in a four star hotel with pool and magnificent sea a hotel by the sea. Our rooms were very large and spacious with a large hotel room. stayed at the hotel during the day, the first day. We entered the pool and soak up the sun plenty of wonderful things pleasant. Then we entered the sea, the sea is very nice and the beach was great plenty. Entered the sea sand sea sun all day spectacular. We ate dinner in the hotel, and here I had an unlimited buffet meals. I had the tomato soup first, and then I ate grilled meat and fisherman, and finally ate strawberry cake and ice cream. pool at night There were tea and coffee by the party.

6

bursa tours gallipoli tours



Early in the morning for the private ephesus tours ephesus ancient city with a car there. This is a protected area under the protection of a very wide-spread. here, the first There are people with homes sitting on the hillside homes. here are also two large buildings belonging to the king and the other bits of the mayor's house. 600 meters wide and very dating back to the road and the harbor is a beautiful marble. There are lots of fountains, statues and temples on this road. This is a port city and a very good Ephesus this is a place of trade in the Arabian Peninsula and Africa before shipping goods from China and India to Europe and later goes to Italy. Here is the entrance to the heart There is a love that sign and house are many rooms. There are public toilets opposite the open air. In the main square there Celcus magnificent Ephesus library sculpture on the front of the building from its architecture has four military justice, public sport represents. This structure, which is a magnificent stone içliği first library more later served as a mausoleum.





Ephesus ephesus grand theater in front of us is the first time outside the city. 50,000 people in the building from a very special concert spectacular sound system Nowadays it is used. There is a bronze statue of virgin mary on the way later. The virgin mary on a hill in the forest is protected as a museum. This cross place in the form of küçükl. Has been identified as the place of the cross planted by Pope candle and prayed, and this place is very peaceful holy place. Private lot made tours was a beautiful and wonderful. Kusadasi in the morning hours of the next day, 09:00 to 18:00, and participated in all-day trip on a yacht magnificent sea plenty of entered. We entered a large number of sea bay. The islands had a wonderful sandy beach in the glorious beach where the sea was very clean. here entered the sea all day long.


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 5; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0397s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb