At last ... the sun is shining!


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey » Aegean » Bodrum
May 20th 2012
Published: May 24th 2012
Edit Blog Post

At breakfast this morning Kath and Albert confessed that they fell asleep before the end of the match too!! So it was only me, who really wasn't interested, who actually caught the end of the game. Fortunately, Kath and Albert turned the television on this morning and managed to catch the replay. Of course they were pleased with the result.

Today, with the sun actually shining, we had a very lazy day at the resort. This morning we lazed around reading on the sun-beds down on the beach. At lunchtime we ventured around to the snack bar by the Aqua Pool and ate pizzas for lunch. Then, this afternoon, just for a change of scenery, we moved to the sun-beds by the pool to read a bit more!!

The only thing is that I think lazing around on a sun-bed all day is almost as hard on my body as being hunched over my computer all day??! I need to move around a bit. Maybe I should do a yoga class or a step class or water aerobics or pilates??? All of these activities are on offer, but I feel much too lazy to do any of them!!

Tonight it was the Turkish interpretation of Italian at the resort's Voyagelli Restaurant. The Italian restaurant has a prime location - right on the beach. The breeze from this afternoon had disappeared completely and it was a beautiful evening to sit beside the beach. Again it was bit different from the Australian interpretation, but still very nice. They didn't ask how we wanted our steaks cooked so they arrived fairly well done. They were still nice steaks, but I think we would have liked them better if they had been medium-rare.

It was the Crompton's night for cards tonight with Kath winning at Jo and Albert cleaning up at Blobs. Is Bernie's winning streak over??


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 13; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0445s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb