Kite Boarding Camp Omani Geographic Location


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
Oman's flag
Middle East » Oman » Muscat
March 16th 2012
Published: March 16th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Do you want to go to a place where the wind always blows, the waters are warm and clear and the beach is your own?

Kite surfing-lessons will take you there! This exclusive location is on traditional Omani grounds, south of Oman. Our Kite Safari service is the only one to take tours to this unexplored untouched perfect location.

Strong, constant winds off the coast of Oman mean these Safaris are ideal for experienced kiter’s and for kite surfers who want to progress.

No one else can take you from Muscat through the old Omani villages, along the 50k salt flats and through the deserts passing the golden sands and clear flat lagoons of this secret G.P.S navigated kite surfing location. Driving here you will be left in splendid isolation owning the sand bars, beaches & lagoons.

A huge open mirror flat sea with many lagoons to kite around.

Can you imagine yourself kite surfing here on your next holiday? Be surrounded by beauty. Oman Kite Safari’s four day / three night expeditions will bring you the best of Oman’s National Geographic areas, wilderness, wildlife and of course lots of….. Wind!



You can expect: lots of wind, perfect flat water, adventure, nature, white sands, warm water, clean ocean, all for yourself for 4 days or more.

Oman Kite Safaris have done all the planning for your kite surfing adventure holiday, all you have to do is make your booking and bring your kite and a sense of adventure with you.

Wind provided



Let Oman Kite Safari take you to a place where the wind never stops. This is due to the summer monsoon winds & also the sea breeze effect that blesses this area, we are just amazed at the average wind strengths and constant direction that guarantees the perfect kite surfing elements. Our countries most consistent winds blast across the Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean and provide world class conditions. Summer temps here average 26c Due to the Mini Weather system here. i promise you paradise.





Book today and kite Oman’s most untouched areas of natural wilderness and beauty. These sections of wild coastline lie south, that’s all i can tell you. Endless bays and lagoons of flat water make’s this place a kite surfers dream. The only people you share the water with are your Safari Guides and a few friends, sea turtles & dolphins.



Complete isolation from the rest of the world and small exclusive tour numbers means no crowded beaches or water environments. So if you dream of world class Kite Surfing conditions, scenery, culture and hospitality, contact us today and let us turn your kiting dreams into reality

Contact us today to reserve your Oman Kite Safari adventure and be one of the first to experience this must do Safari tour.



Power Boat on site : Be safe on the water, Do Many Down Wind Kite Trips.

Bookings Take Place Now. Limited numbers of kiters only, so get in touch today.

First Trip Starts May 2012 & will continue throughout the year!

You now have the option of even more time on safari. We have the three night four day surfari. If thats not enough time on the water we now offer the 7 night , 8 day safari. This should be enough action even for the hard core kiter’s.

Accommodation: Omani Traditional Camp.





Omani style camp, complete with everything your need, showers, toilets, fresh food, drinks, bbq’s evening time, Open Camp fires.



BOOK EARLY AND SAVE $$$

Ask us about group discounts for you and your mates

Book six months ahead and receive a 10%!d(MISSING)iscount on your safari

Testimonial

“Wow, what an awesome trip! The wind was pumping 30 knots the whole time we were there! Kiting in a massive lagoon with flat water – sweet! We are Dubai and never even knew this place existed in Oman! Can’t wait to go again! Thanks “Jack & Carlie

Contact Details

Email: Info@kitesurfing-lessons.com

Call: +968 94 006 007

Web: www.kitesurfing-lessons.com

COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0321s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb