5 Popular Events to Enjoy in Bahrain


Advertisement
Bahrain's flag
Middle East » Bahrain » Manama
December 16th 2015
Published: December 16th 2015
Edit Blog Post

If you have Bahrain in your bucket list towards your journey of exploring the world famous tourist destinations, then you shouldn’t be missing the 5 most popular events that take place during winter. Bahrain is the prime destination for hosting exclusive jewellery exhibitions, airshows and racing championships & more in the Middle East. It is also preferred as an exotic getaway for travelers to celebrate New Year’s Eve party hosted by the Clubs & Bars of some Bahrain Hotelslike Ramee Rose hotel, & others. Here, we have shortlisted some of the well-known events in Bahrain:-

Bahrain International Airshow:

Experience one of the best flying displays in the Middle East at Bahrain’s International Airshow. It takes place at the Sakhir Airbase, Awali. The flying display provides a 5 hour spectacular visual in the sky featuring aerobatic display teams with historic and modern military aircraft. They provide free grandstand seating where you’ll be able to enjoy the Airshow in comfort. The indoor restaurant and outdoor food stalls offer a variety of cuisines which cater to all taste buds. If you want to have more fun in Awali- “The Home of Gold”, you can also play golf at Awali Golf Club.

Tickets are priced 10BD for Adults and for Children (under 16)5BD

Link: http://bit.ly/1NaIYrh

Drag Racing:

Are you a fan of racing? Well, then get ready to watch the fastest cars and motorbikes to race in the Bahrain Drag Racing Championship. Bahrain International Circuit is called as the Home of Motor Sports in the Middle East, organized and run by the Bahrain Drag Racing Club. It has one of the top drag strips & has been resurfaced with high-tech super-flat concrete. The season features five rounds consists of four days of action. If you are in Bahrain, then do not miss this Championship at the Bahrain International Circuit, Sakhir Bahrain.

Tickets to the test days are BD2 per person on each day. On the qualifying and race day of the event, tickets for Start Line Grandstand are BD5 and for the Oasis Grandstand are BD3.

Children aged 12 years old and under can get in for half the price.

Link: http://bit.ly/1lNR1kl

Jewellery Arabia:

Bahrain- “The Island of Golden Smiles” is also popularly known by various Jewellery houses and designers for hosting the International Jewellery & Watch Exhibition in the Middle East. One such prominent exhibition is the "Jewellery Arabia" event that happens during November every year hosted at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre (BIECC) with complimentary travel offered by some preferred hotels like Ramee International Hotel.

Participants of this exhibition are like the world famous Jewellery houses, watch manufacturers and high profile designers. Some of them participate to introduce their new design collections and limited edition pieces to the Middle East market. It attracts over 600 exhibitors from 30 nations who showcase exquisite jewellery, luxury time ornaments and precious gemstones of every size, shape and cut.

Registration Fees: free entry.

Bahrain Bike Week:

The Bahrain Bike Week is an annual motorcycle event, where groups and individuals from various Middle Eastern countries attend this event. It is one of the most awaited events in Bahrain’s social calendar happening at The Bahrain Mall. This year’s bike week is special because it is hosted during Bahrain national day week. It is a three day event scheduled with different activities for both riders and motorbike lovers. The activities include bike show, bike parade, charity ride, dinner, entertainment and lots more.

Registration Fees: $110

Link: http://bit.ly/1NhDc53

Nests Art market:

Nests Art market is a popular event which takes place at Al Riwaq Art Space Gallery which is located in Adilya, Manama. It hosts many events that help Adilya, a bustling island hub for food, culture and creativity. This year the Nests art market is based on the theme of “Repetition’ to understand art, science, technology, religion and includes a thorough celebration of the Bahrain Art Scene. The Nest includes multipurpose events like workshops, live music, kid’s activities, artistic discussion and many more and is a number one place to pick up unique artworks, handmade crafts and collectible trinkets.

Registration Fees: free entry.

Link: www.alriwaqartspace.com

All the above events make Bahrain a lively country. Even though you are visiting Bahrain for the first time you need not to worry about your stay because of almost 65 premium & economy hotels that provide affordable accommodation for all sorts of tourists & corporates.

Resource:You will soon discover that Bahrain has been known for its popular tourist attractions. To add a 'check' mark before Bahrain in your bucket list, plan a trip & book a stay in one of the Ramee hotels in Bahrain at http://bit.ly/rameehotelsbahrain.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0372s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb