Back to Dover


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom
October 4th 2022
Published: October 4th 2022
Edit Blog Post

4th October

It was pretty quiet in the restaurant this morning as most passengers were up early to disembark in Dover.

For us we had a leisurely time chatting to some of the remaining guests who were staying on for the next cruise ‘Magic of the Fjords’

The skies were overcast but the white cliffs of Dover still made for a majestic sight.



The library on board would usually be filled with all types of books but since Covid these have all been removed to ensure no contamination between handlers.

The decor is very nice and I loved the different textures on the cushions scattered around.



Following a light lunch we went down to the main deck where members of the crew were all lined up ready to welcome passengers on board and escort them to their cabins.

We were able to see a different perspective of arrival to what we experienced last week.



We have to attend the safety drill again but at least we will be more familiar with the location of our muster station which hasn’t changed.

A day at sea tomorrow en
route to Stavanger, keeping fingers crossed that the weather stays dry in Norway.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement




Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0351s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb