Xmas Party 2006


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland » Aberdeenshire » Aberdeen
December 23rd 2006
Published: December 24th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Leigh & StephanLeigh & StephanLeigh & Stephan

Leigh and Stephan, king and queen of the ball.
As part of the festivities for Christmas 2006, the health psychology group organised their annual party. The day began at the local bowling alley, where Justin showed off his mad skills on the lanes. By mad skills, he means that he mostly came in last, but at least he looked good doing it.

The fun then moved to the Health Psych lab at Kings, where one and all gathered for drinks and a great Thai meal. Once dinner had ended, Justin charged himself with the after dinner entertainment. Everyone was shown various baby photos of members of the lab, and were asked to guess who each baby was. At stake: a chocolate golden reindeer which was previously won (two years in a row) by Gerry. Thankfully, the crown passed to Rachael who won with a convincing 10/12 correct answers.

Descent into alcohol fueled craziness then ensued, as might have been expected. As the empty bottles multiplied, so did the hilarity! Merry Christmas!


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement

Justin the hostJustin the host
Justin the host

Justin, looking smart, presenting the after-dinner special
2006 Health Psych Afterdinner2006 Health Psych Afterdinner
2006 Health Psych Afterdinner

Let the games begin!
2006-2007 Health Psych Group2006-2007 Health Psych Group
2006-2007 Health Psych Group

the health psychology group
Leigh & SiljeLeigh & Silje
Leigh & Silje

Leigh with Silje, the Norwegian Sensation!
LindsayLindsay
Lindsay

Lindsay, a fellow Ottawa native (and Stephan girlfriend), making us all proud
LeighLeigh
Leigh

Leigh the Christmas robber...
JustinJustin
Justin

AHHH!!!


26th December 2006

A Party Ehhhh !!!
Or is it Ayyyyeee ??? Looks like fun was had by all. We've had a good year here at the Laneville residence, except for the fact that there is virtually no snow !! It appears that I may to blame for that as I got a snow blower for Christmas, and as is usual, when you get something like that there just isn't anyplace close to use it!! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to suffer.... Glad to see you guys having such a good time, hope to see you soon ....

Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0538s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.2mb