6 weeks to go!!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » West Sussex » Horsham
June 17th 2007
Published: June 17th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Our route


MapMapMap

WE'll be there soon!

Our route Six more weeks of the rat race! Looking back the time has pasted so quickly yet I seem to have been waiting to go forever. The day will be here in no time and still so much to sort out. Jenny and I will: 1st August fly out to Singapore - 4 days here trying to blow too much of our budget. Then flying to HK - the flights still need to be booked but the budget airline prices seem cheap enough. Four or five days in Hong Kong whilst we get visas for mainland China.

Armed with the latest Lonely Planet we're going to tackle China independently. We want to see the big tourist sites the great wall and the terrecotta army but other than that we are going to be quite flexible. We've love to take in a yoga retreat for a few days somewhere if we can find one.

After China it's overland into Vietnam. Hit the beaches for a most of the month we're there.

Cambodia after that mainly for the temples at Angkor.

Then Thailand where we hope to say for 3 months or more. We're going to head to Ko Tao where I plan to my padi dive instructions course and hopefully sort out an internship.

Malaysia for another month or as long as our money lasts until we head back to Singapore to and fly to Australia or New Zealand. Our funds will be in serious need of topping up at this point so it'll back to work time.

After that we just don't know what we'll do - play it by ear will be our motto.



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



19th July 2007

sounds like fun
Although not sure who gave you permission to leave the rat race Mr Joseph!

Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.055s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb