Spring Break Adventures 2018


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Suffolk » Ipswich
April 3rd 2018
Published: April 4th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Tuesday April 3,2018

Today Sally played Tennis in the morning while I had a good walk and shopped for Yellow Roses for Aunt Penny. I met up with Sheri and the three of us had a cup of tea/coffee and chatted. Then after Sheri left with her black small dog Daisy, Sally and I ate a light lunch. Sally went out around 2 for another tennis game while I chilled and relaxed at Poplar Farm House. Sally just arrived back home around 4:15 and we will do a few things before heading out to see Penny and my cousin Anna &her family.

Sally and I left Poplar Farm around 6:05 pm and it only took us 15 minutes to Tattingstone near Higham(Hig-Ham). PennyAnna,Nick and Penny’s dog(Defa) came and greeted us at the door. We chatted and caught up with our news while we prepared the appetizers of Smoked Salmon,Asparagus and Avocados with a white sauce. All very yummy! It was amazing and wonderful to see Penny,Anna,Nick and their two boys:Josh&Luke. We had a delicious fish pie and peas for dinner! Then a lull before dessert and tea/coffee. Then we ate a slice of Banana and Toffee Pie which was good and made by friends of Penny’s. We took a few photos as well. Sally and I left around 11:15 pm and said our goodbyes to everyone. We arrived back at Poplar Farm around 11:35pm and went to bed. Good Night!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 13; qc: 52; dbt: 0.055s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb