Spring Break Adventures 2018


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Suffolk » Ipswich
April 1st 2018
Published: April 2nd 2018
Edit Blog Post

Sunday April 1,2018

I woke to yet another gloomy and rainy day in Suffolk! After breakfast Sally and I drove towards an Antique Brocante about ten minutes down the road from Poplar Farmhouse. It was great to explore and walk around and try to find some British treasures. Sally found some really cool pieces which were old fashioned. (Old Crimping Irons from yesteryears). We came back to the house before getting ready to set off for Sheri&Jason’s new home. It took Sally and I about 15 minutes to walk to their house, which is Pinewood. We hugged Sheri,Jason,Millie and Fleur as well as Tina and her daughter Tilly, long-time friends. They also have a small black dog named Daisy and two cats(black&white=Marco and Skinny Calico/Tortoise=Olivia. We chatted for a bit and then Sally showed me the outdoor yard and shed. I went upstairs to visit with Fleur(19) and Millie (17), as well as Tilly who is 6 years old. We had a toast before we all started our lunch, very delicious and yummy! (Tomato Tart,New Potatoes and Salad while there was Easter Lamb for others as well). I had brought over colorful Cloth Napkins which we immediately used to help us eat our meal. Afterwards,we had some Fruit Salad and Tea/Coffees which was wonderful! Great to see everybody and catch up with our news. Before walking back home to Poplar Farm,I took some photos which came out well. We finally said our goodbye’s about ten minutes later. Cold and a very damp walk and was glad to be warm when got back home.

Most of the afternoon and into the early evening, we both relaxed and did a few things. I tried my hand at drawing and creating 8 different home-made “Thank you Cards”. The cards turned out nicely and I will create some more before too long. After a light supper,we watched a little tv for a awhile and then it was bedtime for both of us. Good Night!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0187s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb