Raring to go and almost ready


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Staffordshire
June 12th 2010
Published: June 11th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Bob insideTandyBob insideTandyBob insideTandy

This motorhome is 1metre longer than our previous Pilote Galaxy and has a big big garage under the bed at the back.
Food is now bought - following major spend in Tesco as we expect everything to be even more expensive throughout Scandinavia. Have unusually bought wne and beer for Bob - normally we wait to buy it much more cheaply in Europe but costs far much more where we are going this time.
Astonishingly the new motorhome cupboards we are using for food are bottomless - by that I mean that I keep feeding them food and it somehow all fits in - not that I put the food in and it falls out of the bottom ! The fridge is also double our previous one.

Tomorrow is pack the clothes and everything else day. Such a big decision as to what to take apart from boots, fleece for the cold. Will it be warm enough when we are in the Southern areas for my usual motorhome garments of suntop and shorts ?

Photos are of our motorhome inside and out. They were taken before we had filled it brim full with all the things which (I say) are essential.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

Tandy on its first outing Tandy on its first outing
Tandy on its first outing

Needed a tow out of the mud as the ground was very soft.


Tot: 0.048s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 27; dbt: 0.03s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb