The Journey Home (NS and TS)


Advertisement
Published: July 7th 2006
Edit Blog Post

At 7.00pm we arrived at Ezeiza airport (BA's international) and checked our bags in, all 51 kilos. They were half that when we left but I hate throwing things away and ended up collecting much memorabilia.

We landed at Dallas at 6.30am and immediately searched for somewhere to watch the England v Paraguay match. We were successful much to our surprise as the Yanks are not big into Soccer, so much so that the Dallas Times could only dedicate 4 columns to the opening of the World Cup.

We left Dallas at 7pm and arrived in the UK at 10am Sunday morning. We were greeted by Tas's folks and Rebecca it was so good to see them, we were a bit delerious though and not very chatty. On the way home we dropped in to see Stew/Liss & Ryan/Sally and had a lovely lunch in Stew and Liss's garden courtesy of Melissa. We arrived in Earls Barton late afternoon. This was the end. Six months earlier we had been heading through the same door in the opposite direction, on a journey that could have been very different but could not have been any better.

There have been many highlights, too many to mention here. We have 4500 pictures so give us a couple of weeks to wittle them down to an acceptable level and we will be more than happy to bore you with them, please give us a call.

We have spent six months together in many different situations and at no time have we had negative feelings for one another. For those who weren't sure, September 9th is still on.

Thank you for reading our blog
Noel & Tasmin

Advertisement



9th July 2006

It is so good to know that it was a great experience as to know many places, people and culture, We read all your note and also I traveled with you.
19th July 2006

B'stards
What I didn't help with the cooking? Your no longer welcome in my garden.

Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 19; qc: 63; dbt: 0.0666s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb