just joined...


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Kent
March 8th 2011
Published: March 8th 2011
Edit Blog Post

just signed up for my travel blog, as suggested by my friend charley a few weeks ago when i decided amongst many, many other things that i wanted to write about travel... not sure how good i will be or how long i will be bothered to keep it up but let's see how it goes.
i want to try to go to india this year. i've been looking at tours, etc, but hard to find something that includes a good chunk of culture and experiences and only for a week (work gets in the way unfortunately...), also my time frame is terrible; it seems that you can visit india any time of the year except may. which is when my holiday time is, of course. so i asked google where else might be of interest to someone keen to see india-ish countires at this time of year and it came up with... costa del sol. hmmm. i don't want to visit costa del sol, or larnaca in cyprus, or anywhere else that everyone else will be going at that time of year! (i have previously visited both of these places and whilst they are actually not that bad, they really are just a little england but with better weather. usually). so i'm not really sure where to go now. my usual criteria is 'somewhere i've never been to before and somewhere not many other people have'. i have sent an email to my usual travel shop sta travel so will wait and see what they can come up with.
my boyfriend and i will take a trip together some time later in the year, he works and studies so i am free to travel alone until he can fit it in. which suits me fine! i am thinking about morocco. maybe a rail trip to a couple of cities there...? or possible croatia. the more i read about croatia the more i want to go there. and that will complete my eastern european travels for the time being. we will see.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0361s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb