The South Africa Challenge


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Hampshire » Fleet
May 2nd 2012
Published: May 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Leave the ordinary behind this Summer and take on the South Africa Challenge.

Imagine a trip where like-minded friends, food, accommodation, travel and day-by-day activities come inclusively. This is truly all-inclusive, World Changers style! Imagine an experience that will change you from within. Imagine the stories you’ll tell back home.

Now stop imagining and see how to go started:

The South Africa Challenge is an action packed 2 week programme reserved for young leaders only. The World Changers Foundation has laid on this all-inclusive, day-by-day activities in the name of fun, fulfilment and giving back. This all takes place in Durban, South Africa's 3rd biggest city, home to World Changers Academy (pictured below) where we are staying.



As a team member you will work in a community of young leaders from South Africa and the UK, sharing culture, thrill and skills. You will do all the touristy things, including a safari and a visit to the valley of a thousand hills. You will stay together in dorms near the academy where you can relax and reflect on the day. You will run your own small events as part of the programme. You will create an experience that you will remember for life.

This is a holiday like no other. We are a team of driven leaders who believe in serving our communities. We opened our trip up to young leaders because we want to spread the way that we work widely:

“Being a part of the World Changers Foundation has helped me tremendously – I started throwing javelin again as I did when I was younger and now I coach a squad of 25+ athletes twice a week. This is tremendous fun, greatly rewarding and the confidence and skills I have picked up have transfered nicely into my professional life.” Jamie, World Changer since 2010.

Please contact Team Leader Hadrian (HadrianTulk@gmail.com) if you’re interested in joining the team and wish to book your place on the flight this June.

See you in South Africa..!

The World Changers

Advertisement



4th June 2012

ngfhgc
mjhjiffddhvjhlknbkjb fgfc tyvjh

Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0486s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb