Farewell Bash


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Wimbledon
November 23rd 2008
Published: November 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

The last booze filled party in London!! An eventful day which started off with South Africa smashing England in the Rugby followed by numerous amounts of shots and ending with a drunken dance at Henry J Beans. A good time was had by all............. and the pictures are posted to tell the story.


Additional photos below
Photos: 24, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Mark & CraigMark & Craig
Mark & Craig

'Incha alla - There's waves!'
Dean & DaviesDean & Davies
Dean & Davies

'Rock On'
Rob & CandsRob & Cands
Rob & Cands

'Dont forget the the the.. Always a crouton and never bread. Remember London and what I said. Have fun, clean your bum and smile for us.'
Cam & KirstCam & Kirst
Cam & Kirst

'I hope you don't get eaten by a shark. Say hi to Simon & Nix. Thanks for ruining Christmas.'
Bren & LaraBren & Lara
Bren & Lara

'Bon Voyage'
Abs & CamAbs & Cam
Abs & Cam

'You are as useful to me as a cock flavoured lollypop!'
Ken & SlymesKen & Slymes
Ken & Slymes

'We're gonna miss you in Morrocco, Dalestock, Newquay and many more! See you in Bali!' 'Who am I? (Onelook)'
RobsRobs
Robs

'Surf school coach, Croyde bay, July 2006 ..best holiday ever. Lifes a beach, make the most of it!'
GromGrom
Grom

'I promise I will give you a lift in the morning'
Proud to be English!Proud to be English!
Proud to be English!

'I love you both, you're awesome. Brown love!'
SianSian
Sian

'Maroc 'n' roll baby!'
AimsAims
Aims

'Braders, Braders, Mansell, Mansell... luve you. The Aimster'
KatieKatie
Katie

'See you in Bris Vegas'


26th November 2008

Craig and Claire Suck ....
Now that you have gone on your travells , to nice sunny places with lots of waves cheap beer and fags,,, I would like to say from everyone here thank God you are gone !!!!! bastards .... travel safe you two ... P.S - if you get coral in your ass Claire and Craig does a wee on it you WONT get pregnant ....

Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 11; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0424s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb