Coffee, Fruit, Kids and Smoking....misc entries


Advertisement
Published: July 8th 2012
Edit Blog Post

SORRY THIS INCLUDES 20 UNINTENDED PICTURES...ROYAL AIR FORCE MUSEUM, DUMB DUMB, THE OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALS AND MORE!



Learning to make coffee in an Italian press machineā€¦not fun and not very good.

Being in the market with fresh fruit and vegetables not 20 steps away is a wonderful treat. Amazingly the only thing less expensive in London than the US is the market - fruit and veggies and oh my are they good. I hope we can find the same in Galway.

Kids have been great together despite the additional closeness and unending bonding time. Relatively little bickering and fighting as I would have anticipated at this point in our travels.

A bit of a love hate relationship with the city. While I love the excitement and diversity, (London is an amazing melting pot of cultures and races) I definitely feel the urge to get to greener pastures or ocean breezes. The kids are struggling with the smoking outside on every street corner and at every bus stop. Abby crinkles her nose and runs in another direction every time someone lights up.


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 13; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0442s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb