Days 1-2


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Knightsbridge
November 24th 2010
Published: November 24th 2010
Edit Blog Post

I wrote a thing and it got deleted, but long story short, i'm here, got picked up, went tolondon, then Westcliffe on Sea, then back to London, made a bit of a fool of myself when i couldnt recognize a pound in a handful of canadian change, and then saw touristy things. Tower of london, London Bridge, Tower bridge, Buckingham palace, hyde Park, Harrods (the shop where those guys bought that lion), a posh market thingie where cally got serenaded by a guy with a fiddle. There are castles littered all over the countryside, and i got to see the Sea. Another neat thing is that the light switches are funny here and so are the streets. They're small and so are the houses and cars but it all looks relative, the cars may even look too big for the tiny houses. Also it takes much less time to cross the streets, prompting you to dash out in front of moving vehicles. I went in my first crazy roundabout today, which was neat as well. It's a very strange place. You can really get to anywhere and there is sooo much stuff to see. History everywhere, history underneath history, very cool.

I'm in North London right now. Will be heading to Brighton with Cally tomorrow so that will be a bit different than London and Southend i'm sure.

I'll keep everyone posted when I can.


XOXO

From Me and England

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0425s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb