tide of humanity


Advertisement
Published: June 13th 2007
Edit Blog Post

\oh my goodness there are so many people here, it is overwhelming, amazing but overwhelming especially as we are still abit punch drunk! with jet lag. Have had a great couple of days. Yesterday after arriving and finding our accomodation, very funny experience going up and down the same street looking looking looking and being directed by people who thought they knew but actually didn't! We are in a tiny little attic type room at the top of fifty million stairs and only one of us can stand up at a time as the roof is sloped, great london experience, we headed to the Tower of London. absolutely amazing, so old and we were given a tour by a beefeater. Saw the crown jewels while there also. Then today we headed out to the London dugeon, a fantastice tour with loads of scares and a couple of rides and the London eye. We thought Mitch had flagged on this one but turns out he was abit scared re the heiths! I must say it was high but it was better not to think about it and then met up with Eleanor at her brothers cafe by Oxford street. Had a great catch up and some good pointers about travelling in Europe! Tomorrow we are off to Madame Toussards amongst other places. We are all great.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0367s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb