The day before..


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Bloomsbury
October 9th 2007
Published: October 9th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hello all,

Firstly, Im sure most of you have heard this by now, but whats the difference between Graham Henry and Viagara? At least Viagara gives you a semi.

...

Safely made it back from our last flight before we get home. I dont think either of us will miss airports, although we are semi-professional at navigating them now. And it would be the last flight where we get the smallest seats, I think I was practically spooning the guy in front of me.

Anyway, had a lovely time in Norway with Julie and her family. We had a drive around town seeing all the sights, like the biggest lake in Norway, the oldest working steam boat in the world and some viking village that may or may not have been a viking village. Had a few of the native beers on Sunday night. I believe they are called Heineken...I hope Ive spelt that correctly... and played some Singstar. Abbey was average. Even with a few drinks in her. (Abbey's comment: But I ROCKED Build me up Buttercup!!!) but the real star of the show was Kristian. No one mentioned we had Norwegian Idol in the house. He even put my angelic voice to shame.

The next day we got to play with Madision a bit more and took paparazzi photos of her for mum. I dont think she minds the way she was posing. Then it was a bus/plane/train/train trip to the hotel in London.

Its raining. Suprise. And the local papers are ripping in to the All Blacks something fierce. Suggesting we add a choking motion to the end of the haka as thats pretty much part of our heritage now as well. Fair enough I guess. At least we go to Paris tomorrow and get away from all the rugby talk....oh....wait.

Leave first thing tomorrow morning for Paris and the 3 week tour of duty through Europe. Looking forward to a fairly whirlwind trip seeing all the main cities.

Thats all for now. Not sure when we will get a chance to update you through the trip but if we can we will.

Jon and Abbey

Advertisement



9th October 2007

Your a little tart!!
First... it was so nice to see you guys, thanks again so much for coming up. Madison was not a happy camper when she woke up and you guys weren't here, she was all cuddly and sooky for the rest of the night - heart breakers!!! SECOND... JON I told you to keep your trap shut!! Was not happy to see the money in the letter box you both suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you guys enjoy the rest of your trip - stay safe and fingers crossed for no hangovers. Love loads Julz, Kristian and you number 1 fan Madison. P.S I've put a couple of photos up on bebo Abbey if you want to copy them xxx

Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0568s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb