The Life Aquatic 21st Party


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Barnes
June 19th 2007
Published: June 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi all,

thanks again to all that made it along, and sorry to those who didn't make it, you missed out on a great start to the summer! After torrential rain all afternoon, the sky cleared up for a gorgeous eve of boozing, barbequing and some pretty illuminating speeches.

Man of the match goes to Alan 'frogman' Beverly, who after losing his car keys during his evening of debauchery, braved the night bus in full costume.. a true lad. The party almost ended on a sour note when for the upteenth time the shisha pipe was knocked over and charcoal burned through Ouain's shorts while he quietly slumbered; luckily he walked away unscathed & intact with the help of rich's nimble fingers removing the offending charcoal from Mr Dineen's crotchal region.

After such a great night, I wish i was sticking around in London for longer, but tomorrow is the beginning of an epic trip, 1st stop Camp Winona in Maine and then on to Guatemala to save the world, somebody's gotta do it..

If you really miss me, you might just find the occasional photos and ever so whitty stories from my travels up here. Have a great summer, I miss you all already !!

PS. if you're gonna b in America (Simon, JW) or Central America (Rach) let me know & we'll do some scheming to try & link up xxx

check out www.flickr.com/photos/ryanjkhogan for the rest of the photos



Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.136s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0854s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb