Leaving!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Cambridgeshire » Cambridge
October 15th 2009
Published: October 17th 2009
Edit Blog Post

This is my first entry. We are probably sitting on the plane now so this is in fact two days late. So had to say goodbye for the first time to my parents who i won see for the next six months or even two years lol.

We arrived at the air port at about 7.30 long time to wait until 13.45 flight. On the way here what with the nerves and the repetative drowning of the taxi we came in i managed to throw up in a sick bag (could have also been a slight hang over from the night before). Finally got there and had something to eat also threw that up. So we then come to saying good bye found it difficult because you never know whats round the corner and saying good bye to my nan very hard. Although i don think Lisas dad had the same problem making joke about keeping her away but i bet he had a good cry whether it was for happyness Lisas gone or sadness well never know.

After saying good bye we had about an hour and half to wait till we could loose our bags, whitch by the way are very heavy i think thats my mum and packing for every possible thing in the world. We finally got to our desk where we were told to book in at the check in station seperate from the bag drop. As we learnt do this as soon as you get there otherwise you won get a seat and your girlfriend starts to cry with panic and fear of flying and more so crashing poor Lisa. Although with this we asked to be upgraded had our fingers crossed but things like that don happen to us.

Finally on the plane after what seemed like forever we e here we are going theres no turning back what a feeling. We managed to sort out so that at least Lisa was sitting behind me but thanks to a very nice lady we got to sit next to each other. Lisa was happy with this that way she could inflict pain by disguising it to be "that shes scared."

Well thats my first day of travelling.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.047s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb