Can you say Switzerland°°


Advertisement
Switzerland's flag
Europe » Switzerland » South-West » Lausanne
July 2nd 2006
Published: July 2nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

HELLO EVERYONE

Life is good overhere+ At the moment we are in Switzerland, Lausanne. Sounds like Low¨zone. Very beautiful here. We went to the massive lake tonight+ We came here at about 5 00 so we took a strole dipped into the lake and wow+ Did it ever feel good.. we enjoyed every waking moment of it... soak^n it up- We haven^t been swimming yet this trip+ What a great time.... so we have decided to stay one more night+ We will be renting some bikes tomo... Yahoo+ We really enjoy biking... so relaxing and faster to get around. This city is on a hill so we will be biking along the lake shore to different villages. Then we will JUMP into the lake+ that is surounded by mountains.. with a different beauty than Canadaäs mountains+ At 4 00we are going to go and listen to some gospel singers which are staying at the hostel+ YES we really Actually are staying at a hostel+ FUN FUN FUN... We are just about brain dead with putting photos on the computer+ So please bare with us.. maybe our cousin will put some on on tuesday. Anyways... we wanna come back here next summer to camp+ It is quite the place i tell ya.... We went out for dinner tonight. At the '^Campsite^' With the live blues band playing+ People were not wearing camping shoes... high heels the whole works... wow-.. felt like we were in hawaii... it was good fun..
Anyways it came to a point in the night when this older man about 65 asked Adele to dance+ We had watched him dance before and he really could move+ HAHA well Adele was laughing pretty hard trying to keep up with him+ A good expierience i must saÿ.. not that she would want to dance again with him.. haha+ (Adele actually wrote that.. but didnät want to admit it) Anways we came out of Paris today which was a lovely time we must say.. got distracted with shopping and such.. but yesterday was a great great great day... The Louve (museum) was amazing+ Wow.. we were in aw of everything.. so much mystery and so many stories in one painting or in one sculpture. We got the head sets so we could hear the tours for each thing we wanted to learn about++ Such a great thing to have.. we really soaked it up+ Then we went to a massive church called Sacred Couer... (Sacred heart).... BEAUTIFUL++ At the top of a huge hill above paris++ Overlooked everything+ What a sight to see. we sat at the tops of four flights of stairs found down a road off of the sight. and we just relaxed and watched children plazing soccer on the cobblestone streets+ It was one of those moment you catch and want to hold onto forever+ Wow..... what a great trip+ Anwayz.. we are off to bed for a day of soaking the sun, riding bikes. and living da life..... e'mail us++ We want to hear what is happening in your lives+ We love you all.. see you in 4 sleeps° Wowy so fast.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°Love Adele & Jacqueline°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0392s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb