Party Party!!


Advertisement
Switzerland's flag
Europe » Switzerland » South-West » Geneva
March 23rd 2007
Published: March 23rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Parc Mon ReposParc Mon ReposParc Mon Repos

Just near the United Nations Headquarters.
Tarquin and myself were invited to Cliara's birthday party yesterday . He had an absolute ball, took a while to get into it as there were quite a few people and so much going on. We had 2 huge marquis out on the lawn with everything from electric jeeps for the kids to drive around in, jumping castles, ball pitts, slippery slides, disco dance floor complete with full light set up, face painting, balloon maker, spanish dancers the lot!. The food was great (of course) with massive kids buffet holding all the kids favourites. Tarquins favourite part I think of the whole party was the chocolate fountain!! So you can imagine him walking around with his fruit on a stick and chocolate literally all over his face. The photog got some great shots so am hoping to get a hold of a few. We didn't actually leave until about 8 that night so he was exhausted, but in good spirits when leaving with his gift bag (full of all kinds of candy and toys), cute tshirt, balloon, and a huge chocolate easter egg with his name engraved on it. Nice touch....
We're just relaxing today. He's happily ensconced with his Spongebob and ToyStory dvds, we'll go for a walk later on and hope it doesnt snow AGAIN!

Advertisement



24th March 2007

can only imagine
Sounds like you are all getting into the swing of things over there - parties and all!!! i can just imagine Tarquin with chocolate all over his face!! can't wait to see the photo's!! love you all Kate xxxx
26th March 2007

yeah chocolate. get in my belly save some for me buddy.

Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0703s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb