Excited for Summer!


Advertisement
Switzerland's flag
Europe » Switzerland » South-West » Geneva » La Plaine
January 23rd 2012
Published: January 23rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

This past weekend was a bit calmer. It was nice to relax and stay more or less in one place.

We did however venture in to ValThoiry in Thoiry. We did some grocery shopping and booked a summer trip. We booked 4 days and 3 nights at Euro Disney. We got the package where all of the meals are included. I am looking forward to this. Not having to do dishes or prepare meals. It will be a nice way to wind up the school year. We are going from July 1st to 4th.

After Myles had his nap, we then went to an art exhibit in Carouge. One of the members of our church took up painting after her children were grown. She has an exhibit on and all of the proceeds are going to a project called Sundar Dhoka. This mission/project exists to serve the poor, needy and disabled of Nepal. Anyways, we decided to buy one of her paintings. She did a paiting about the lavender fields in south-east France. This would be one of the fields that they would use in making perfume. Anyways, since we visited the south-east of France, we decided to buy the painting. We look forward to bringing it home and displaying it in our house.

Jarod

Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 9; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0372s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb