I can never think of a good heading.


Advertisement
Switzerland's flag
Europe » Switzerland » South-East » Flims
April 29th 2006
Published: April 29th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hello all. So now we are in Zurich. Very beautiful place. Our hostel is right in the heart of oldtown which is really handy. We walk outside and are surrounded by resturants, pubs, clubs etc. Although we have to walk up 5 flights o stairs just to get to the reception and then another 2 to get to our room. Ordinarilly this is just slighty annoying but at 4am when you cant see past your nose this becomes a problem.

We cought the train from germany to switzerland and the original reason for wanting to come to zurich was that we really wanted to go through the swiss alps. But somehow we managed to bybass it altogether, i didnt even see a damn mountain. The last hostel we stayed at has a strange system worked out. See if you can understand this...

Every night you stay there at this hostel you get a stamp on a membership card, this stamp is not free, and is mandatory. They charge an extra 3 euro per stamp per night. The card has room for 6 stamps. At the end of filling up this membership card with stamps you are a member. What do you get for being a member you are probably asking yourself ?

The answer is that you dont have to by any more stamps!!!!!! What a shame.

Take care and be excellent to each other.
Kristian







Advertisement



Tot: 0.334s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 55; dbt: 0.1361s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb